The Cocoon Of Light
21 Smiths Wharf
Call me on 07582-265390 if you need any help.
Here’s a Google Map.
You can view a larger version and generate directions.
How to get there?
- Drive to Sainsbury’s petrol station at the roundabout on Limborough Road in Wantage.
- Continue towards Sainsbury’s supermarket.
- In the bend you’ll see a small bridge with blue/green railings on your right.
- That’s Smiths Wharf, so turn right there.
- Follow the road, taking a sharp left turn after about 100 yards.
- Continue towards the end of the development, past all the flats called Eastbury Court, Squires House and Church View.
- When you reach a row of bollards, turn right towards the crescent of houses.
- Number 21 is the house on the right of that half circle.
- You can park in front of the house, or in one the three visitor spots next to the communal waste bin store.
- Alternatively, you can park at Sainsbury’s for free for two hours.
Please note, some satnav systems will want to navigate you to Adkin Way when you enter my post code! In that case enter Limborough Road instead.
It’s only a short walk from the market, down Mill Street, to Smiths Wharf.